Saturday, August 8, 2009

test..

u kno.. test are always meant to kill us.. no..no.. studyin kills us.. and test is d "hell".. i havent blogged for sumtym eh?? hhehehe.. lyf juz caught up with me la.. hm.. personal lyf doesnt reali seem lyk personal lyf... got distracted and i strayed off track..had 2 maths test for this 2 days.. stuggled to gain back d focused, determined, dedicated, commited lydia before foundation started.. which i eventually did.. hehehe.. btw.. maths 1 was a major screwed up!! The trigo question was bloody hard!!! hais..and after dat i had maths 2 to revise.. didnt have good sleep for d past one week.. == but i lyk getting up in da middle of the nyt tho.. it shows how hardworkin i am.. ( heh heh heh. syok sendiri... :P) but wat the heck.. i think the "hardwork" paid off.. maths 2 was soo much better den maths 1.. so in dat sense i was relieved.. ryt now.. back to blogging and music blasting through my ears!!! yay babyYyyy!!!!! yuhooo!!! hm.. goin church nw.. need to pay my tithes for 3 months!! hahaha.. sori God.. delayed a bit.. ahahaha.. anyways.. having physic test in 2 weeks tym... better start erly.. phew.. hm.. eh.. ohh... bye!!

4 comments:

  1. hoho~~ I hate test also~~ but they are still a part of our study~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adwin!!!!!!!! hw d hell did u find me??!!! omg... hahahaha.. cool cool...wow.. but ur a smart ass dude..

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, my name is Edwin~~
    then, I'm not smart ass... I'm brilliant~~
    haha~~ I found u through xiao yin's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my god.. ur still a snob.. soo good to c u..
    hw did xiao yin get my blog????? hm.. i guess thru msn.. i knew i cud reach out to sum of my skul frens again.. hehe..sori for ur name error ^^'

    ReplyDelete