Sunday, January 10, 2010

kampar

kk.. dun think i'll write much.. but guess wat??? im in kampar!!!!! i came yesterday.. ofcoz with a moody face.. :( .. not sure of the place.. wonder wat life's gonna b lyk.. without me familia.. my grannies whom i love soo much.. the friendly comunity of kuala pilah town.. u wudnt believe it.. everyone came out to greet me goodbye.. okay.. not evryone.. but those neighbours ..anties..uncles..patti's ..tata's.. biasalah.. im always nice to them. haha.. poyohnya.. anyways.. yea.. dey all greeted me goodbye.. it reali touched my heart.. and it reali did choke me up abit.. it made me feel lyk im leaving a huge portion of my heart behind.. :(

soo yea.. me .. my amma..my acha.. the 3 of us.. travelled 4 hours all the way to kampar.. once we came kampar.. its wa very easy to locate utar by the ways.. der were just sign boards everywhere..hahaha.. so yea.. after dat i had to go settle my house booking and stuff..so v came to danishhouse office.. settled all the payments for the house den finaly when to my lavish room with the attached bathroom with hot water heater .. a bed ..a study table..and a wardrobe!! im pretty psyched bout it actualy.. so unpacked all my stuff .... phew.. i unpacked all my stuff which looked lyk i was shifting house wei.. but anyways.. checked all the stuff i brought with ganesan the previous nyt.. so he said all the stuff was impoortant.. so thank god.. and when i actually arranged everything.. it was just nice :)

the 1st nyt in kampar my parents stayed at the grand kampar hotel.. i decided to follow them.. not in a way dat i wanna b a kacau daun ..but yea ..just waanna spend the last nyt in the comforts of my parents presence for one last time as i set out to b on my own.. in this foreign land(overeacting now..) in this far a way land.. bla bla bla bla bla.. i was pretty moody by the way.. coz i realli didnt wanna leave my family..the moodiness continued till the next day apparently.. haih..

i dint wanna talk at all.. i was all quite.. my face was clearly upset and my parents were making fun of how funny i looked.. teruk la my parents.. :P but my mom assured me dat evrything will be fine.. dat i'll get use to it all.. and it wudnt b dat bad ..

and she was right! thank god for my friends who are alridi here in kampar.. dey are my seniors now by the way.. hehe.. but they were soo kind enough to show me around.. and guess wat ??? i got a bicycle!!!! we've been cycling around and stuff.. and u wudnt believe it..cycling is lyk the main transport for the students... and we utar students dont hv to look out for cars..but the cars hv to look out for the bicycles.. kikiki..

so yea.. dats all i wud lyk to write for now.. i'll update more soon k.. oh yea.. kampar has great sceneries!!

")

god bless people..

No comments:

Post a Comment