Saturday, July 10, 2010

jesus lover of my soul!

hey you!! yes u! my dear abandoned blog.. covered in ruins and dusts... *rubs off the cogwebbs.. blows the dusts off... (*hachu!*) .. wipes.. cleans..squik squik squik!!* hahaha.. okay! ur are now clean and official refreshed for new postS! i just realise my blog had 12 followers..!! wow.. didnt kno my followers hv increased! i remember i had like 4 of em the last time check.. hehehe. thk u lord!!

im soo full of thanksgiving today.. this morning.. this beautiful morning .. 2minutes more before the clock strikes afternoon.. i come with good news.. im worship leading today in church!! weee!!

im telling it 1st and exclusively to my blog.. tehehhee!! lol.. im exciting!! i nvr worship lead before.. actuly........ i have.. form5 youth service.. major screw up.. tone deaf.. nervous.....didnt wanna sing again.. but still i always had an urge to sing.. i reali wanted to serve God no matter what.. in whatever means.. becoz i love God.. i love Jesus.. He has done great things for me..and how can i not do anything for Him??

God is truly great.. He realy does kno our hearts desires..and i stil remember that when 1st came to kampar.. it was january after new yers.. so when i started attending the campus church here.. my new yers resolution was simple to get closer to God.. and to serve Him.. true enough.. God truly answered my heart desires.. espeacialy here in Kampar.. God has been realy good to me.. though i have not reali been good to Him... always.....haha.. He blessed with a good church.. a great pastor.. great frens.. great people surrounding me..i owe Him.. i owe HIM alot!!! <3

i LoVe You.. i NeeD You..
Though my WOrld may fall..
I'll Nvr let You go..
My saviour..My Closest Fren
I'll will worship You until the Very end...


without You my Lord .. i am nothing.. truly Nothing!
thank You for saving me from the grasp of satan..
and showing me light in this dark world..


Jesus, Lover of my soul,
Jesus, I will never let you go
You’ve taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the Rock, and now i know

I love you, I need you,
Though my world may fall, I’ll never let you go
My Saviour, my closest friend,
I will worship you until the very end

No comments:

Post a Comment