Friday, February 4, 2011

aku emo!! =p

lol..  i've been emoing the pass few days.. i kinda find myself not being able to write anything inspiring or worth reading.. and talk about a awefully.. lonely CNY..=(


1st. i did nothing!
2nd. didnt plan anything because i didnt think i had to.
3rd. had that one good thursday which i wished it was everyday
4th. didnt get to see my parents at all this one week! not once! =(
5th. bro in law got sick.. cudnt go out much =/
6th. my this sem's timetable is kinda screwed up
7th. the fact that im doing nothing is making me feel useless!
8th. lazyness strikes
9th  i killed a roach in my sleep (this is something.. =p)
10th my lonely departure at klsentral.. =_(


thus .. the cause to all my emo-ness.. and im being very very sensitive.. every little thing seem be a tear jerker to me.. i find myself telling my sad, lonely CNY stories to total strangers.. =/ its a little funny when i think about it.. hehe.. anyways.. will be leaving to kampar today.. with a heavy heart as usual.. even heavier this time since its didnt feel like a totally worthy holiday..not sure why.. but it seems kampar is no longer a place i look forward to going back to ..em.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment