Monday, February 15, 2010

Because You Loved Me

Writin 365 little notes to the one you love.. making little little paper stars and filling it up in a box full of "i love u's" in hundreds of different languages.. getting 99 roses and the 100th rose u kno it represents u.. buying valentine muffins and arranging it in H.A.P.P.Y V.A.L.E.N.T.I.N.E.S D.A.Y .. or maybe a candle light dinner by the lake.. arent this all actions of love that u wanna be part of or waiting to be part of.. i wudnt lie.. deep in my heart i reali do wish sumone will do the same for me.. atleast in his own special way.. :)

sometimes i think too much.. haa.. oh whatever.. it will happen .. just keep prayin..
well.. i was watching "special moments with oprah" in hallmarks.. and charice a young filipino gal with a big voice was singing "because you love me" by celine dion with celine dion! just felt these versus were pretty touching..

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me


You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment