Saturday, March 27, 2010

im 20!



20 years have passed,
reminenses upon my teen-age years,
though 26 march didnt last,
but its memories will last,
thank you guys for the suprice,
and it was a blast!

a small poem to the greatest friends have in da whole wide world!!!

hehe.. lol.. i kno i didnt update my blog like for ages..! missed it as usual.. but hey i got valid reasons... net connection sucked!!
but now its fixed!! yay!!! haha

hey im 20!!!!!!!!!!! omg i seriusly cant believe it.. im 20.. im 20.. im 20.. i think i need to record it to remind me im no longer a TEENager :( :( :( :(
haha.. but still.. it doesnt mean life ends there ryt.. adults have more "fun" blek! =p kekeke
dis yers birthday was just a total surprice.. guys.. u reali got me dis time! ;)

okay heres how it went..

u wudnt believe who wished me 1st! hahaha... it was HIM.. with a prank call.. hehe.. just like he said.. he was the 1st one to wish me.. :) :) :) in a way.. glad he did.. :)
and then followed by the gang of 1220!

morning went class.. suddenly saw my uncle sebastian koren whose a lecturer in utar calling me from his car from across the street.. i went over and guess wat?? he handed me ang pao!!! weeee!!! hehe.. and he didnt kno it was my birthday.. but i told him later anyways.. he said.. "good timing ar... God's timing la.." :)

after dat..26 march went on soo "beeh" ny.. and i was just goin through the day without much expectations since everyone is busy with assignments and tests and reports..
den came home from uni.. wanted to eat anty's food from outside the housing compound.. unfortunately before i tool my bicycle and decided to eat.. the anty packed the food and her pondok and left dy..:( soo i bought a whole meal bread and tuna with mayonnaise.. and ate 4 slices if them! den later night the gang dcided to eat in a new place called GOLD LABEL sempena my birthday.. :) still i was just goin through my day without any exppectations... and den i just awaited for the day to pass.. finaly it was 12 am ..26 march is officially yesterday.. and here i thought.. my 20th birthday just passed by without a birthday cake.. nobody singing happy birthday.. everyone was doin their own work.. suddenly just felt all alone.......

slept with a heavy heart too... got up next day feeling rather upset.. but den a word of God and a prayers gave me the boost i needed for the day! :) den did my maths revision and went for me french class! boNJOUR! :):) today to close buds preet and vanezsha decided to join me to bonjour along..keke.. but then yea.. didnt kno class actuly started 1 hours earlier.. buta la saya.. but den i reali love my french lecturer .. he's the kindest lecturer i ever met! den went and sat with preet and vanz..

Later tutorial class was about to start den suddenly the lights went out.. bein the blur case dat i was ...i tot the electricity went off.. and i was cursing utar half way den suddenly " happy birthday to....." .. oh okay.. it was sumone birthday today i thought(me bein the blur case=_=).. den i turn around and got a shock out of my life when i saw ganesan holding the birthday cake and vanz, kavi, ros, sasi, yoga, pei wen, vanaysha akka coming in one by one singing happy birthday.. my heart was pounding so fast.. den i realise omg.. the happy birthday song is for me!! ahahaha! dono wether im overeacting.. but i never been surprice before.. soo i was reali reali reali happy!! :) i cant believe i didnt even suspect anything.. u guys.. i wasnt even surpriced .. i was shocked.. kekeke.. in a good way thoo... thks guys.. YOU'LL are the best!

so i reali wanna thank u guys from the bottom of my heart! love you guys to death!! :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!! yeah we bonjoured along!!! and gave one hit to you!!
    sorry we made you have a heavy heart the day earlier... didnt purposely do so..... =D
    but always we LOVE YOU Sami!!!!!!!
    ")

    kangaroo90~~

    ReplyDelete