Monday, April 12, 2010

????!!!!!

feel so stressed out.. had the most wasteful weekend ever!! cud hv done so many things... watever planned aso didnt work out.. 2 mor assigments still pending.. so much to do in so little time.. cannt help but to complain complain complain and whine whine whine to myself.. feel so sad for myself.. gosh.. im indulging myself in self pity!! dis is soo not me.. wishing so badly to hv a break.. mind feels like its packed with loads and loads of work.. and it has no more space to even get the maths formulas and equation into my head..feel soo screwed.. feel like quiting.. feel like rotting.. feel like sleeping and nvr ever have to get up again..

reali wish sumone cud talk to me.. hold me tight .. assuring me.. comforting me.. caressing me like a little child.. wishing to just lie in their arm and just cry and cry and cry until my eyes are dry out of tears.. to feel relieved.. to feel the burden lighten... feel lke flying up in da sky.. and soar away.. soar far away.. and nvr come back...

maybe i shud just quit uni .. get married.. b a housewife.. become a homemaker.. its an occupation too wat.. an occupied filled with love and affection...

im crappin.. but i don care.. just wanna let it out.. evrything can seem soo fucked up dat sometimes faith is tested.. sori Lord.. hate it each time it happens..

sometimes wonder if ppl even care wether i exist!! or just as little as i am.. im just a little part of their lives..

feel soo necgleted.. feel fake.. feels like a void.. feels idiotic..

im tryin to talk sense.. but im not making any..

plz pray for me..

amma.. i miss u.. ammama i miss u too.. miss ur taufu sambal and sambar.. wish i cud hv tasted it.. y werent u der when i came home?? dont u miss me as much as i miss u.. ??

im crapiin.. but im serius.. dis is wats goin through my head.
before u guys get worried.. i better stop.. i hope i get up feeling better..

1 comment:

  1. Lidudududu sob sob I am the teramat pheelings sekali for you sob sob ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I JUST SAW UR NAME ON TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

    ReplyDelete