Saturday, April 3, 2010

ISSUES

"Me and my heart we got issues,
Don’t know if I should hate you or miss you,
Damn, I wish that I could resist you,
Can't decide if I should leave you or kiss you.
Me and my heart we got issues"


love this song by the saturdays.. sumtimes i wonder if my heart has an issue.. ?? uukay.. dat was random..

oh yea.. if any has read my facebook wall post..
i finaly had a closure..to all emotional issues..
its a relieve.. its a blessing.. its an experience i wouldnt forget..
just didnt understand why it had to take so long
but i guess it was just meant to be that way..

glad your moving on.. glad u said u wanted me to move on too..
glad u said u are finally seeing me as a friend now..
with dat i could understand how much u loved me before this..
and how long it took for u to maybe say those words to me..
truth of the matter is..
i didnt wanna move on if u didnt move on..
though it hurts.. in a way.. i just didnt mind it..
sumtimes i cud get emotional.. when i would just drown myself in it..
but then i realise.. i just want u to be happy..
hoping u'd find someone who truly appreciates u..
with me just bein the shadow of ur past..
no longer need to ponder upon of..
ur a treasure..which i shall cherish
with dat im a bit overprotective of u..
dont think can stand anyone hurting u..
glad dat u were the one to love or had loved me..
now with this closure.. my heart finds relief..
a burden off my shoulder..
ur one of a kind..
u are hard to find..
keep bein the person u are..
and u'll find sumone to love u for who U are..
loving u always..
by ur friend.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment