Saturday, June 13, 2009

the climb..

well hey .. i, lyk everyone hv my ups and downs.. and sumtyms u feel dat d downs are more den d ups .. soo many failures and heartbreaks.. sumtyms giving up seems to be d only option.. hm.. here i was thinking my failing days r over after i enter uni.. who was i kidding..? God yet again proved me wrong.. maths.. physics.. dreadful subjects.. u think u'll juz pass without putting in any effort??? howver..halfway trough i realise my mistakes.. and i worked hard.. but failure juz didnt seem to leave me alone.. it broke me and it crushed me into million pieces and i had nothing but anger towards not myself but God.. i prayed hard...where did i go wrong..?? smile and laughter juz drained out of me.. only sadness and sorrow overwhelmed me.. nw.. frens hv left me.. i hv been left bhind..and im all alone...(akon: lonely in d bacground..keke) it made me soo lyfless dat i juz lost hope in God................ One day eventually i open up d bible.. another word of God revealed unto me.. encouraging me to pick up the pieces and move on.. when i did pick up d pieces.. i realise der were many who were doin wat i was doin or goin through d same situation... dis tym i realise.. i wasnt alone.. lyk me, these ppl went trough failures. lyk me, thought dey too were alone.. d fact is we are not alone but we hv each other ryt..and i realised dat these failures are nothing compared to d successes dat all of us are goin to experience(most of us will).. dats when i dcided to let go of my anger toward God.. He's juz doin His job.. He is molding us to embrace our successes in d future.. ..There's always going to be another mountain, You're always going to want to make it move, Always going to be an uphill battle, Sometimes you're gonna to have to lose, Ain't about how fast u get there, Ain't about what's waiting on the other side..It's the climb and its THE CLIMB He wants us to tek. in a way.. failing is motivating me work hard.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment