Sunday, June 21, 2009

R3MEMBER TH3 Tim3(HAPPY FATHERS DAY)

Remember the time when i 1st came into the world, you held me in your arm wondering what shall this creature be named and you named me Lydia..

Remember the time when i 1st opened my eyes wondering who is this big monster carrying me and you thought me to call you acha..

Remember the time when i woudn't wear my diapers and doing my big BISNESSES but you were there to pick up the big PIECES..

Remember the time when i was crying because you have to go far for work but u assured me that you will always come home..

Remember the time when i was late for pre-school you woke me up and sent me anyways so that i woudnt't miss the days class..

Remember the time when u told me i was entering chinese school i was excited not knowing the "difficulties" of learning the language.. :-/

Remember the time when i scored average results for UPSR.. You got me a gameboy anyways to show you were still proud of me whatever the result may be..

Remember the time when i wanted to quit chinese school But you thought of my future and told me not to give up..

Remember the time when we had our 1st fight( we always do but this was major).. We didnt speak for months but i know how much you regreted the things you did and so did i..

Remember the time after i entered uni facing the frustration of failures I know you were dissapointed as i was but you always called to make sure all was fine with me and that everything will be alright..

Most importantly Remember that we have went trough many Ups and Downs.. Nevertheless by the will of God, you are my father and i'm proud to have you as my ACHA..
-HAPPY FATHERS DAY-

No comments:

Post a Comment