Friday, June 26, 2009

UNSuRe...





who r u?

i feel lyk i dono u anymor..

all these yers u kno me..

but seems lyk ur such a stranger to me..

to bring me b4 a situation which i hate soo much to b in..

so uneasy..soo uncomfortable..

all this tym .. d talks i had wit u... was brought down to dis??

very dissapointing..

i reali sad.. it made me soo emotianally drained..

i was angry dat u cared more bout ur new frens over me..

deir feelings matterd mor to u..

i always knew.. u wudnt change..

u were lyk dis even those days

u were always very prone to b influence..

hw much u fail u just nvr learn..

i guess im juz a bossy fren not as "happening" lyk those u hv ryt..

look..if u hv a problem with it... juz say it.. i'll stop..

but when ur stuck in a dilemma.. i wont b der to tell u "i told u so"

remember ur not lyk them.. dont let them change u but u change them...

dont follow them.. but let them follow u...(in a good way)..

dont try to b sum1 ur not...

let not ur lips say the words of a BEST FRIEND..

plz b one will u??

it hurts to much to love u the way dat i do.. but dat to realise u dont care..

among all the true friends i hv.. i kno u are not one of them ryt nw...

even so i still love u endless.. and i pray dat u b happy..

by the end of this, u may judge me, but b4 dat try walking in my shoes..

coz when u need me d most.. i myt just not b der anymore..


Best Friends Forever..


PS: just letting out my emotions.. no offence to anybody.. -PEACE-












No comments:

Post a Comment