Saturday, September 5, 2009

confused, defused, refused.. its all mixed up..




getting so pist off with hw things r goin lately.. wat wrong with u lydia??!!! wasting my whole day not studyin.. come on la.. ur repeating la.. don juz sit down and watch tv!! dont let things around u to get to u.. stay strong .. stay alert.. stay focused.. where has ur lyf moto led u??? determination, dedication, commitment.. haih.. even d person who taught me this oso not follwing it.. den wat u expect of me.. y la u doin this to me.. if u cnt get over me.. den juz stop msging or calling.. y making it dificult for me if ur finding it difficult as well.. look at me now.. missing u .. waiting for ur call or a msg from u.. sumtyms i wonder if ur doin it on purpose.. its juz makin me uncomfortable.. i've let u go.. its either u abide to my conditions and stay or plz juz find sumone else.. study la lydia.. study la.. got maths1 maths2 and physic2 la.. u can do it.. u've done well so far... so keep it up.. the Lord blessing is with u.. god bless me.. haleluya , amen..

ps: i've bcome officially delussional..

No comments:

Post a Comment