Tuesday, September 29, 2009

dono wat to think..

feeling so frustrated.. tot it was a fun day.. but i guess the feeling wasnt mutual.. juz hope the people who have been backing me up all this while will keep backing me up.. if not i wud juz say dey were just a bunch of hypocrites who wud dare to call others a hypocrite but not realising dat dey are the biggest hypocrites of all!! where r u now dat i need u??? now u dont care bcoz u think im boring ryt?? dono wats up with dis f**cked up world with people wanna b "happening".. hmp.. kno wat.. i rather b boring den bein sum screwed up happening person~
u wanna b my fren den juz b my fren.. but den dont self proclaim to b my close fren.. if not juz screw urself to the wall...

*my usual tantrums toward certain people around me and to the world.. a world which nvr seem to end from its sin.. shame.. worst yet.. hypocrisy..*

No comments:

Post a Comment