Tuesday, November 16, 2010

im stuck!

WOW... been some time since i blogged..

oh well.. my last post has been a little dramatic with me wanting to go search for myself and all.. still am.. i just felt like i've lost the focus and i just couldnt blog.. didnt know wat to exactly eventhough there were lots of things going on around me.. like i went for mahes's 21st birthday last saturday... there was this ice-cream eating game and i came in 2nd! haha! then  i actually danced for the very 1st time in a function with my frens! i dont know how much of a fool i looked liked actualy because some of them said i was jumping more than dancing.. =.=' oh well.. who cares.. i had tonnes of fun and  im hoping they're just kidding since im such a shorty .. heh heh heh...=p

anyways.. that wasnt really wat i wanted to blog about.. just thought of writing whatever that came in my mind.. short semester is as miserable as ever.. with all the pilled assignments to finish... midterms and tests to study... feeling there is too much goin on in soo little time.. but i still have ample time to laze around and snooze around.. too much time in hand is a bad thing too.. because it makes you lazy!! and im LAZY!! guess what i've been doin rather than finishing up my assignments?? i was watching movies.. goin on a ugly betty final season marathon.. animes..and im not praying... gosh.. what is going on with me.. ?????

and u know what happens..??  im all moody.. all this negative thoughts keep pouring in.. feel soo lost.. disturbed... unhappy. emo-ish.. headache.. oh my God.. its weird.. its like im forgetting Him.. what He has done for me.. im soo afraid.. and im always reminding myself.. that God.. He's right there waiting for me to hold his hands so He could lift me up again...

This is a very honest opinion.. what we have become is the choices that we make in life.. there's no one to blame but.. urself.. its up to us to make the right choices and live a good live or make the bad choice and live with the consequences.. ofcourse.. we also have the moment where we learn from our mistakes... So indirectly said.. not all bad choices we make are bad choices.. hehe..

oh well.. im in distraught.. just feel like im stuck in some whirlwind and im finding it difficult to get out simply because im STUCK! Jesus.. save me...

No comments:

Post a Comment