Monday, January 3, 2011

WHY I HATE PERIODS! via sasi rekha ravi from tumblr^^

  1. You have no idea when it’s gonna fucking strike. You could wake up with the red sea in your panties. Or have a spot going on at school.
  2. IT RUINS YOUR PRETTY PANTIES.
  3. Pads and tampons aren’t things I really wanna wear.
  4. Taking a shit is disgusting.
  5. CRAMPS HURT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER.
  6. get moody.
  7. I hate sneezing on my period.
  8. I hate going pee because blood is everywhere.
  9. It smells hella gross.
  10. It is the longest 7 days of my life.
  11. Its when you’re most horny .

haha! my 1st posting of 2011!!!  .. and its about period.. okay.. this wasnt me writing k.. found in in tumblr and before that sasi posted this on fb.. found it pretty damn hilarious.. especially the red ones..  and it is true..well..most of it la.. =p ;)

2 comments: