Thursday, June 16, 2011

im glad!


u kno what im just glad today^^
im glad im not fat neither am i thin.. atleast i dun hv anyone calling me anorexic or bulimic.. or
having to be weak or fainting every once in awhile.. but some how rather the guys just dig all of this..=p
im glad that i learn not to give up
im glad that im a strong willed person
im glad that im small but brave
im glad that im wise beyond my age.. atleast i dont make stupid decision that i regret
im glad that i learnt to recognise my God given talent... all glory back to Him ..
im glad to have such wonderful parents..
im glad to have a niece!
im glad to have great sisters.. though one of them is always a pain.. but sisters.. we fight ..but the next moment.. v'd throw ourselves infront of the bus for each other
im glad to have all this wonderful friends God has colored my life with..

im glad that i decided to go to  Church of Praise service today.
eventhough it would mean attending 2 services this week including sundays
on top of it all..
im glad that i kno this amazing person called Jesus Christ.. who has so magnificently light up my once upon a time dark life..
im glad that He light up my dimmed paths
im glad He always picks me up each time i fall ..
im glad He is always there to light the way and also show me the way when all else fails..
im glad learn to lean on Him in times of weakness..
im glad to know that all things are possible in His name
im glad that i dont have to scared of anything because He will give me wisdom to guard my heart and my mind
im glad to know that i can do all things through Him who gives me strength
im glad to know that He wouldnt abandon me in time when i need Him..
and yes Lord im making myself available for your works.. just SURRENDERING to You..



No comments:

Post a Comment