Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3 in 1 ^^


Haha.. in 20 mins tym.. i'll b leaving to kl again! my peeps from kampar r coming over!!!! ow..btw.. the sunway thing was postponed to friday.. aparently one of the gals got her red flag.. hehehehehe.. and tomoro will b out for a movie with jaz and shabin and mayb priya and mayb thiyaagoo..cant wait to c them all!!! its been soo long!!


dis week i sum how rather kept myself bz with the boos and movie marathons and photography and tuition.. oh my.. can u belive it!? im actualy teaching sumbody..??!!


for those who kno very well of me.. im not reali the patient type.. esppecially when it comes to teaching.. but by the grace of God.. i've been patient.. who wudnt b if u onli hv one student and dat student is a fast learner??? hahahaha.. and gues wat im teaching? form 4 additional maths y'll!!


the thing is.. when i graduated highschool.. i swore i wudnt touch maths or physics ever again!! and here i am.. completed my foundation in SCiencE .. i did not onli maths1 but also maths2 and also physics2! choop ar.. i remind u again.. im not sum maths/ physics weez.. i failed and repeated these subject(get wat i mean when i swore i wud touch maths and physics again?? ) but watever it is.. it was a blessing in disguise la.. now as im teaching this student of mine maths.. I, ME , lydia parveena koren am teaching maths.. not juz any maths but additional maths wei.. sori sori.. i talkin lyk a big shot now... *humble urself lydia....* i realise how easy ADDITIONAL maths cud have been for me during my highschool yers rather den a living hell..oh well .. d past is past.. no point reflecting back on it..


what i realise is dat.. God is great.. he has his will b done for us.. my failures could have been my mistake .. but God is der to turn the tables and mek the mistakes a blessing.. as v pray and persevere.. he gives his answer in His Time... all v need is patience...


okok.. i actuly didnt kno wat title to give for dis post.. coz i had soo much stuff rushing to my head.. so my title is 3 in 1.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment