Saturday, October 3, 2009

finaly..registerd in drving school..



kawan kawan semua.. i finaly registerd myself in driving.. very excited actualy!!! but..tomoro goin for dat 6hrs khusus thingy.. don feel lyk goin coz it draining my sleep!! i wnt kno anybody.. and is goin to be freakin freakin freakin BORED! luk at me now... its goin to be 2am...and im not asleep.. wat to do.. so dedicated to blogging.. kikiki.. mum juz sneaked out of bed to shout at me... wat else la.. to sleep ofcourse!! haha.. but i nvr listened(hv i ever?? hehe..) but still.. am i not use to the late nyts studyin den getting sleep for a few hours and still get up the nex day to go uni..???(proudest moments actuly..) sap sap sui la.. no worries.. pluz tomoro hv to b ready by 8.30am.. hence lydia parveena koren has to get up at 7am.. by the tym i get ready shud b juz nice.. and for sum weird reasons.. im having goosebumps.. ~_~ k den.. i better get sleeping.. zzzzz

nyts out.. lights out..

hey wait!! today's post's pic was drawn by mua.. hope u lyk my ride... with retarded lukin me in it!! hehehehe...


*better get sum snap shots..( not of my bm plz...but of tomoro event.. :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment