Tuesday, November 3, 2009

restore dis child o Lord


I've been reali spirituallly down lately.. i reali dont kno y!! its lyk im not inspired to pray at all.. and it was a feelin lyk "im not prayin and i don care" kinda thing.. its soo weird..usually its nvr lyk dis.. especialy with having soo much of things to pray about!!! its meking me hv mood swings alot and i end up giving a hard tym to everyone around me.. i kno i have to commit it to the Lord and its got to hv a full stop to it.


anyways.. im juz requesting a prayer for those who actualy reads this.. plz pray for me.. dat i'll be restored with the craze for Jesus again.. pray for my studies as i'll b joinin the kampar campus nex january for my degree course and also for my driving lessons , for it to go on smoothly dat i'll b calm and less nervous about driving.. hm.. wat else.. dats all for now i guess. well as my pastor once said.. the more ppl prayin the more effectively a prayer wil tek place and i kno i have to put in dat effort as well.. Oh my sweet Jesus.. take over..

No comments:

Post a Comment