Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my baby gal!!

chill..!! hold dat thought .. judging from the title.. dun think i suddenly popped out a baby out of no where.. kekekeke.. i juz wanted to post sum pics my my cute little baby cuzin sista! dis 7 yer old babe is seriusly a cutie!! shes my baby..



` probably she thinks she's a hawaiian chick ryt now..





` her idea of a super hot boyfren.. :p




` aww... how cute!






`madam merajuk dis tym.. no reaction regardles of watever v do..








` she's a kid..so obviously she cries..











` phew.. the tantrums..






















` ahaa.. the sweet girl..





















































how i wish she was my sister... i'll squeeze her tight everyday lyk my bolster and keep her by my side lyk my teddy(not dat i hv one ..eheh ..heh... ahemm.. )..










No comments:

Post a Comment