Friday, December 4, 2009

doin wat i can do.. haha

I blogged previously about me gaining weight aite??haha.. was in the bank.. my mom was opening an account for me since i was goin to kampar.. den v were sitting down and i told her.. "ma .. i put on weight edy.." my mom was lyk :"how much weight u put on?" so i said :"4kgs.." and my mom went all bananas on me..!! haha.. her reactions were d funniest..!! and she started lecturing me on how to eat my food and all.. and i was thinking to myself:" hey.. she wudnt hv even known/noticed if i didnt tell her!!" well.. i hAve been reali strict when it came to food since highschool.. i was always scared dat i'll luk fat..as it is im chubby.. recently.. i just dcided to let it go and just eat watever i want freely! and im chubbier ..so..its scarying me ryt now.. coz my sisters wedding is coming and im the bridesmaid.. and nobody wans to see a fat bridesmaid..!! :-/

So.. inspired by THE BIGGEST LOSER(kononnya.. -_-) i decided to loose weight the healthy way.. eat less and exercise more!! But remember ... breakfast is most important.. so hv a heavy breakfast.. but lunch eat less.. and dinner take sum fruits or oats.. and lets not forget exercising aite?? 10minutes of sit ups.. den 10 minutes on leg exercise and den another 10 minutes of push up.. its not the mens push ups but its the push ups for the ladies.. i learnt dis during PJ class back in school.. for men, push up is done on the floor ryt.. its main purpose is for building hand muscles i think.. but for women push ups is done on the wall.. both ur hands are wide spread on the wall and ur body is positioned lyk a right angles triangle from the wall den u just do ur push ups.. well for women its all about toning the arm muscles.. so dat ur arm looks leaner.. as i hv big arm :(hehe.. im tipping alot bout exercise eh?? i hope it helps la.. hehehehehe..

Anyways... been doin dis 30minutes exercise evryday twice.. muscles aching lyk crazy.. so i guess its working..and my body is getting use to it.. hope to get a nice slim and lean body by end of the month!! i seriusly seriusly seriusly hope.. :-S

3 comments:

  1. pls~~ teach me~~
    HOW TO GAIN WEIGHT~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ... you will be thin as you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. edwin: hey skinny.. u nid protein shakes la.. haha

    vetha: hopefully wei.. haha

    ReplyDelete