Tuesday, December 1, 2009

my testimony..

1st an foremost.. i wud lyk to testify sumthing dat had happen to me.. remember when i blogged about drving??? hw it sucked for me??? hw the stupid instructor gave me hard tym?!! it pisses me off by even thinking bout it.. haihs.. but ever since dat i've been reali prayin hard.. commited my drivinn into the lord's holy hands.. i even did notes of the procedures for goin up the hill, the parking, and the 3 pointers and slipped insyd my bible.. i kno wat ur thinking.. *dis gal is paranoid..* and yea mayb i am but soo wat?! the terror i faced onli i kno wat its lyk.. :_(

after dat horified incident.. i juz totaly needed a tym off of driving.. cudnt stand the intuctors guts for another week more!! i tuk a break for a week.. den i expected d next week he'd call me.. but no call.. pheww.. but during my tym off.. i prayed hard.. prayed to the Lord all mighty to b my guide and strength.. and most importantly i prayed for Him to take over the wheels of the car :). apart from dat i kept visualising everything in my head.. from the routes i'll b driving on.. the up the hill, parking and 3 pointer procedures.. to balancing the 3 paddles.. everything was just visualize in my head.. and i nvr even practise on an actual car all these tym.. dat kinda worried me.....

after 2 weeks.. finaly the call came.. the moment was not sure awaiting or dreading came.. :-/ but watever it is once i put down the phone.. i was literally freaking out!!!!!!! i had cold feet..cold hand.. sweaty palms.. nervous.. nauseated.. all the symptoms of anxiety(from management studies) !! i was soo restless and i kept walking here and there with a super drained face.. i think everyone in the family knew y my face was lyk dat.. my granny came up to me ..she hold my hands and said:" u prayed bout it ryt..?? so dun worry.. God is with u." It gave me a little comfort.. but it wasnt enuf. So i went over to a frens place opposite my house.. thinking it myt clear my head if i talk to sumone.. but no.. i was juz feeling very uncomfortable.. i came back home.. went back into my room.. i knew wat i had to do.. i ha to PRAY..

i kneel down.. and started praying.. immediately .. i felt God's peace and security over me.. I was soo much calmer.. i felt the confidence.. and i definately told myself im not goin to let it beat me... im letting go of the fear and i will drive! Amen!

and guess wat..?? i went for my driving and honestly as i place both my hands on the stering and started driving ..i seriusly felt God was taking control!! i actualy had a smooth drive throughout all the routes.. and did an amazing parking and i did an amazing 3 pointer parking.. and the instuctor didnt yell at me!!!! yAY!! amazing aint it wat God can do.. ?? many may think .. * hey dis girl is ridiculous.. hw can she thank God when it probably all luck or maybe because of my own initiative.. * but honestly im telling u.. i owe it all to Him.. i wudnt hv been confident.. my state of mind wud hv been a mess.. and i totally wud hv screwed up big tym again..i kno and i knew the diffrence.. and i proudly now say dat i can drive!!!! i concoured my fear of driving!!

heh heh.. i kno im talking lyk alridi got my license.. but no.. 1 mor lesson and pti to go.. i kno i can do it by the grace of God.. hehe... thank you Jesus.. ur the best!!

friends.. i just wanted to share dis amazing testimony.. to prove dat God is good.. he is always there for us through thick and thin.. whenever u need him just call him.. by prayer.. :)

2 comments: