Friday, December 11, 2009

T_T


*offs music player..*


I went for driving and i wish i cud b proud but only to sadly say that i FAILED~!!

Gosh... i just dono wat to say.. i do feel a little ashame..oops.. did i say a little.. i mean ALOT!

i felt lyk crying so badly.. but i was angry at the same time and the tears wudnt flow..

i felt angry.. at the JPJ fella.. at the road.. at the cars on the road.. and at myself!

i wudnt lie.. i was angry at God too.. i felt He cheated me.... but i kno dats not true at the same time..

just that... i prayed soo hard.. just felt i deserve better..... :(


Dear Lord.. why do i always have to go through this?? im reali sad u kno.. i feel lyk a total loser.. okay dat not true.. i dont feel lyk a loser.. im just sad.. but hw many more failure will you put me through ar?? i feel lyk im constantly on a repeating sphree.. i fail den repeat.... fail den repeat.. same in my studies..and its the same now.. haih..


okay.. just a reminder.. dis is not me talking.. its the sad, frustrated,exhausted, sick and tired and angered me talking.. just hope i'll get over it... not hope.. i kno i'll get over it.. so Lord .. keep me in mind..





No comments:

Post a Comment