Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ENEMIES OF THE NIGHT!

"That was quite a show..very entertaining.. but its over now.. Go on and take a bow" (sorri juan.. i curi-skejap)

INDEED IT WAS QUITE A SHOW BY AN EFF-IN COCKROACH!! but IT IS OVER NOW!! DIE U! DIE U!!! DIE U!!! U STINKING DISCUSTING LOOKING NIGHT CRAWLER!!! GRRGR!! WHY DO u EVEN EXIST TO CREATE SUCH A MISERY IN MY LIFE!! and yes im taking A BOW BECAAUSE I KILLED IT!!! THIS STUPID ROACH WHICH CRAWL INTO MY SLEEPING GOWN WHEN I WAS JUST ABOUT TO REST AND GET A LITTLE SLEEP FROM ALL THE STUDYIN!! ITS EF-ING 3.47A.M ..!!! AND MY SLEEP IS DESTROYED BY A STUPID COCKCROACH! i dont even kno why God created such ferotious creatures of the nite wiith antennas and flying abilties to torment those who fear them..

they are 100x smaller than me but me who is 100x BIgGer than them.. im ashamed to say am scared.. but no .. as long for the existence of shieldtox, baygon, name it watever spray.. and thick books .. u roaches dont stand against.. i'll spray u and smash u into millions of pieces!!!!

phew.. i almost cried just now k... i tot my heart was gonna drop out of my chest any moment.. yes ! my phobia is dat bad.. my hands were shaking.. i still feel something is gonna crawl out of somewhere.. God.. it was hUge.. being soo paranoid.. i kept sprayin at it like a wackoOO!! eventually i sprayed too much and inhaled it myself.. was coughing.. feeling better now..while i blog.. while i express my fears.. oh Lord Jesus.. i just pray for a peaceful sleep.. and protection from the "enemies of the night".. cheh wah.. sounds like some horror movie.. heh heh heh.. ive gone crazy... @@

...................zzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment