Sunday, September 12, 2010

i love this!!

♥ You are the best thing that's ever been mine ♥

♥ And I remember that fight 4:30 PM, Cause everything was slippin' right out of our hands..I cried and you put your arms around me ♥

♥ Braced myself for the goodbye, Cause that's all I've ever known And you took me by surprise,You said "I'll always be here for you" ♥

♥ You're the thing that's right ♥

♥ When we're hungry...love will keep us alive ♥

♥ you're amazing, just the way you are ♥

♥ the memories remain ♥

♥ we'll be a dream ♥

♥ Your love is my drug ♥

♥ I miss you like crazy ♥

♥ I want to spend the rest of my life, With you by my side..Forever and ever..Every little thing that you do..Baby, I'm amazed by you ♥

♥ You're the only one that leaves me completely breathless ♥

♥ You're in my heart, the only light that shines there in the dark ♥

♥ You get me smiling even when it hurts ♥

♥ Hold me close, don't ever let me go ♥

♥ You make me smile like the sun,Fall out of bed,Sing like a bird,Dizzy in my head ,Spin like a record,Crazy on a Sunday night..You make me dance like a fool,Forget how to breathe,Shine like gold,Buzz like a bee,Just the thought of you can drive me wild,Ohh you make me smile ♥

♥ You put the beautiful in life ♥

♥ Today was a fairytale ♥

♥ Everyday I love you ♥


Got this from one blog that i recently started following.. a blog from this girl named christina abigail. She did it herself i think^^ i seriusly love it. !! its the combination of love songs.. emo love song as so the girl says..

No comments:

Post a Comment