Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Obvious

And i still wonder why people stopped liking boybands..
And it still fascinates me how beautiful some of those songs were..

Westlife Obvious....

My favourite parts of the song.. =)

"We started as friends ..But something happened inside me.. "

"Now I'm reading into everything ..But there's no sign you hear the lightning.."

"You don't ever notice me turning on my charm.. Or wonder why I'm always where you are.. "

"I've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong"

"I'm not so good with words.. "

"You are my very first thought in the morning ..And my last at nightfall .."

"You are the love that came without warning .."

"I've wanted you so long but on and on you get me wrong
I more then adore you but since you never seem to see.."

"The way that we belong ..I'll say it in a love song..."

This song is like a person who loves somebody ..but the love is unnoticed.. feel the struggle.. the fight
This powerful feeling or emotion called LoVe...i wish to feel it again..
This song just reminded me of the times when you actualy like someone.. a crush that turns into love..
The pain you feel when you want to tell them how much you love him
but then you just cant..
than.. someone will just come and take them away...
your heart just crushes and breaks into millions of pieces..
then you just struggle to pick up the pieces..
you bring back the shattered pieces back to your room..
Use your tears as glue to stick the pieces all back togather...
then put on a smiling face the next day and face the new day..
even if the heart is glued .. but it still threatens to break.. having to see the person again..
Phew.. the song.. brought back some past emotions..
kinda miss the feeling.. of falling in love..and evrything in it..

ps: If someone sings to me a love song.. i'll come running into his arms..!!!!! ><

5 comments:

  1. ehem.... i posted this vid first...=P
    but yeah...
    beautiful song lyd...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice abbreviation on the song lyd...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh crap! i usually gif an acknowledgement of those who posted the vid! so sori!! forgot to mention ur name!!! and thks!!

    ReplyDelete